Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the themes on multiple sites?
What is your refund policy?
What are Photoshop Files?
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Can I use your themes with WP.com?
Drag & Drop Builder
Choosing a dumpster size is not an exact science, but that’s where experience comes in. Give us a call, we can discuss your project and recommend an appropriate sized dumpster. Here are some specifications and broad guidelines for each dumpster size we provide.
- 12′ long x 8′ wide x 4′ high
- Appropriate for small remodeling projects andedium sized clean up projects
- Basement, Attic, or Garage Cleanouts
- Deck removal up to 250 sq ft
- Single shingle roof debris up to 1,500 sq ft
- Small Kitchen or Bath remodeling project
- 22′ long x 8′ wide x 4.5′ high
- Generally best for medium sized renovation projects and large home clean up projects
- Large Basement, Attic, or Garage Cleanouts
- Flooring or carpet removal for a large house
- Deck removal from 300 to 400 sq ft
- Single shingle roof debris from 2,500 to 3,000 sq ft
30 YardsBest Value
- 22′ long x 8′ wide x 6′ high
- Generally larger than what is necessary for any but the largest home cleanout projects
- Larger remodeling and renovation type projects
- Construction of a new home
- Demolition of a two car garage
- Complete siding or window replacement
- 22′ long x 8′ wide x 8′ high
- Higher side walls and are normally only used for the largest of projects
- Complete window or siding replacement for a large home
- Commercial roof tear off
- Commercial building clean out
- New construction or major additions
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!